+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Defrag maps for QL

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    Arora-train crashes for me at a certain point(at jump-pad) since QL is out of beta and the other is too difficult for me but well u may try.

Edit @ kitten: yeah the Freestyle-room maybe. Was never a good defrager so cant tell . BTW what is the max. Speed with/without weapons u can get in racing? Just courious.
    Last edited by Raz0rblade; 09-03-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Senior Member uaedude is on a distinguished road
    Hey Thanks bro , the map seems harder in Quakelive though , but the speeds in the race is really amazing 6400ups!!!

its some how harder to do plasma climbs in quakelive , its like gravity is against me lol

Senior Member crucci is on a distinguished road
    How do I see the movement speed in numbers in QL?

*error
    Quote Originally Posted by crucci View Post
    How do I see the movement speed in numbers in QL?
    cg_speedometer 1/2/3

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by uaedude View Post
    its some how harder to do plasma climbs in quakelive , its like gravity is against me lol
    It's actually easier (better knockback and stuff), just different.
    damn new emoticons suck ;/

Senior Member RAZ3R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ins1d1um View Post
    I think some people miss the point with ql trick maps. Sure q3 movement is more skilful, but they're different games and ql has been balanced better for fragging (the original purpose of q3). Now if you want to play exclusively run/freestyle maps then yes, defrag is the way to go, but if you just want to spend some time improving your movement for ql, then ql maps are the best way to do it, or if you just want to play about a bit competing for times in a game you play (ql), then ql is what you should play then also.

*Hartbrot
    Defrag without overbounces = silly. Theres no point in releasing Defrag maps for QL.

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    but if you just want to spend some time improving your movement for ql, then ql maps are the best way to do it
    Exact this. QL "feels" a bit different than VQ3. Movement is a important aspect of game... I was watching some streamed duel matches of QuakeCon 2010 and i really wondered that those pros that have years of training still miss a single easy RJ/CJ sometimes.
    Last edited by Raz0rblade; 09-03-2011 at 12:27 PM.

*WesParmalee
    I would actually play Quake Live if id added defrag. I would pay 50 bucks and lose my house just to strafe jump with other people

Member ZeCkem0n is on a distinguished road
    same to me links not working

+ Reply to Thread