+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Defrag maps for QL

*Kavlo
    I personaly dont play QL anymore (I play Tribes : ascend ) but I stay tuned on this thread just to know if the defrag community grow.
    I have heard the plasmaclimb is easier because plasma shell now do more damages and push you higher.

I think the defrag mod is popular but they will not implement it because, if they do, most of defrag players will play offline and they need to have more and more players in the online servers.

It could be fun to have a monthly contest with a scoreboard : "this month we play this map xxxx.pk3 , 1st time= 3pts, 2nd time = 1 pts, 1st pQL time= 2 pts"

Edit : If you really want to compete in QL and not in Q3Defrag I think you will have more "opponents" in the fastcap thread. It seems people are more interrested in it and some times are VERY good. (especially Nightmare's ones =D )
    Last edited by Kavlo; 05-21-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Senior Member pr0mega is on a distinguished road pr0mega's Avatar
    Can't play any defrag maps.. keep getting ""** FS_LoadZipFile: failed to load pak file. max file handles in EncryptedFileIO is probably too small.
    Please report the the problem you encountered on the Quake Live forums.
    You must reload the web page to make this display go away.""

I have set to read only.. idk whats wrong.

Senior Member Spakk is on a distinguished road
    This commonly occurs if you have a pk3 in baseq3 that is a Q3 pak - i.e. not encrypted for quake live.

*Kavlo
    Since nobody posted a time to set the bar on liquid_rebirth I decided to post my time on it. Can be beaten easily by someone who is good at defrag.
    Kavlo-(FRANCE)-liquid-rebirth-11.507.dm_73

Also is anyone can try to beat my time on the razer map beginner room ? Maybe I will want to play QL if my time is beaten =)

edit : On the first page i can see you added the video link for some maps. Here is the video link to my raztrainql time :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bciSx477U2E
    Last edited by Kavlo; 07-19-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    Raz3r time is good. Maybe u can get 16,xxx but hard to do.

Junior Member Exkalibur is on a distinguished road
    Hi there,
    I tried the beginner section on the map raztrainql_beta3, 17.285 is my current time, but 16 is possible...maybe later, i have to sleep for now
    Attached Files

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    New downloadlink for the liquid map since old one is no longer working: http://www.mediafire.com/?bt7oei3ubz678ml

I included another map: liquid-qzdf-001
    Cant remember where it came from but pretty sure it was created especial for ql too.

*Kavlo
    This map is from this thread ^^
    I told Zeroci (the mapper) to post his maps in this thread.

Edit :
    Just a new map found on the internet :
    "btc_pqlrun" : http://www.mediafire.com/?6bwncezv0lv4wsy

It's a map designed for pQL by a mapper called Bartuc from the clan "ZeroTolerance"
    Here is a video of the map done by the author :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyGb0S6LoUg
    Last edited by Kavlo; 08-01-2012 at 02:24 AM.

*nooberWIN
    Hi, I tried installing the files into my baseq3 directory but it doesn't load them, the console just says "map/blah.bsp not found". Also, after logging out and in, it deletes the files, *** is up with that.

Junior Member Exkalibur is on a distinguished road
    you have to set the files to "read only"-mode ....

+ Reply to Thread