+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Defrag maps for QL

*Gabriel_Ruan
    Does anyone have Vapour's spz_train1 world record demo? I understand it uses the 'old physics', but 20 seconds is seconds.

*Kavlo
    Thx a lot =)
    I remember I was not able to finish this map : hope I can do it now

*Kavlo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_Ruan View Post
    Does anyone have Vapour's spz_train1 world record demo? I understand it uses the 'old physics', but 20 seconds is seconds.
    Hi I used youtube and google to find vapour's demo but it seems noone uploaded it. But I have found ya_bik's one with a time of 20.162 : http://www.4seasonsgaming.com/forums...ile.php?id=340

I think it's the new physic but I am not sure. The run have been made 28/02/2010, Does anyone remember when they released the movement update ?

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    Must be old physics then.

Edit : Razorblade, can you re-upload your demo pack if you have it ? It seems a lot of person want a count_reactor demo but megaupload is dead...
    I dont have the demos any longer
    Last edited by Raz0rblade; 02-14-2012 at 05:32 PM.

*Kavlo
    Hi all !
    I did 17.483 on raztrainql_beta3 (beginner run).
    Here is the demo : Kavlo-(FRANCE)-raztrainql_beta3(beg)-17.483.dm_73
    I am happy of this time and will not try to improve it unless someone beat me.

Now I will try to run liquid-rebirth, Is anyone can go under 12 seconds ?

*Kavlo
    I think there is no reason but I may be wrong. my times are generally better when I just fall onto it.

*Gabriel_Ruan
    joz tells me the initial speed, while falling, is greater. However, after jumping, one accelerates more.

Given the drop's distance, I, personally, suspect falling to be the best option.

*Kavlo
    *better

I think it's because the path is shorter like that. But I don't understand why they dont take the middle one.

+ Reply to Thread