+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thats Stupid i payed forQUAKE LIVE Pro Membership and ppl cant join my game !!!!!

Junior Member ZYDEATHSCL is on a distinguished road

thats Stupid i payed forQUAKE LIVE Pro Membership and ppl cant join my game !!!!!

i payed the $47 i have a QUAKE LIVE Pro Membership when i start a game My friends cant join

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    You need to invite them is what I think the correct response to this is

*Icey_Pain
    Again, Rightclick on their name in the friendslist and select invite.

P.S. Aren't you a bit young to have your dad pay for your online gaming?

Junior Member ZYDEATHSCL is on a distinguished road
    lol i bet my kids are older then you

But thanks ill try ... i only invited them when i launched sever

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    Hey, guys, he isnt joking. In last 2 days my pro-friend invited me to freezetag match. There was 2 pro players and 2 standard. Servers had 12 slots. I tried to join match but QL's "GO PRO" ad are showing up and showing up and sowing up and whoaaa game launched. "AWaitng gamestate...Maximum number of non-premium guests has reached" Finally, I had 14 invitations from both pro-players to that one match, but I joined as soon as 1 standard player quit out of match. But server spawner told that it must be ok to join 3rd standard player. Is there any limitations for number of standard players who can join premium match?
    bind END "quit'

*UrthQuake
    Max 3 invites from any one pro account

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    I think it's max 3 non-pro subscription players per premium server.

Junior Member m4racz is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamatiqus View Post
    Hey, guys, he isnt joking. In last 2 days my pro-friend invited me to freezetag match. There was 2 pro players and 2 standard. Servers had 12 slots. I tried to join match but QL's "GO PRO" ad are showing up and showing up and sowing up and whoaaa game launched. "AWaitng gamestate...Maximum number of non-premium guests has reached" Finally, I had 14 invitations from both pro-players to that one match, but I joined as soon as 1 standard player quit out of match. But server spawner told that it must be ok to join 3rd standard player. Is there any limitations for number of standard players who can join premium match?
    Exactly the same thing happens to me and my friends. As a PRO subscriber you should have 3 invitations ... not per server but per PRO

+ Reply to Thread