+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: QUAKELIVE movie making guide by aNtii

*mEDULLApANCREAS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    omfgbbq Are you sure about that?
    That's why they gave the option of JPEGs:

How to convert demos into RoQ, .avi, or Real Media (.rm) format?

Junior Member Malbik465 is on a distinguished road
    Hi, I've got a little problem at the start. I've never recorded demo or played it so I don't know what to do. I go into training, make in console /demo demoname and it is like playing, but I've got, you know, "Join, spectate" and so on and when I click it quake is quitting and shows error. What to do?

Junior Member 5h1v4 is on a distinguished road
    Hi to all, i ve a little problem, i follow the guide but when i record jpg wav video of a duel(10 minutes) it takes me a hell of time, like 1 minute of real time for 1 second of video so it takes me like 10 hours of recording,and then when i finsh my 10 hours recording i put the jpg files in virtual dub and it takes me other 3-4 hours of rendering in avi and the avi file is freakin bigg like 200 gb for 10 minutes of duels! *** happen?? someone help me please! how to reduce time and size of the avi file??

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    if u r a complete newb u may check this guide first

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ecording-guide
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

Banned RadY is on a distinguished road
    Hi guys. I have problem. CFG quality is good, all is working fine, aNtii, but when someone gets killed there are some grey boxes like missing some textures or what. My question is where can I find them, or how to fix it. Here's example video, how does it look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ZSb...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by RadY; 02-26-2012 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Wrong link

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    cl_useq3gibs "0"

It's been mentioned dozens of times. It's been asked on this exact page, and answered on this exact page. Please learn to read. I suppose you're lucky I was in a relatively good mood, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten an answer from me :/

Banned RadY is on a distinguished road
    I'm sorry. I was blind or what. I didn't see it first time. Anyway I thank you.

Junior Member EyeCeYu is on a distinguished road
    Hello Antii, i have one quick question. I downloaded your cfg and it worked great. But there is one major issue when i frag an enemy sometimes there are grey little boxes that come shooting out of the body instead of sparks. I'm guessing this is from a missing blood pack but i'm not really sure. How can i fix this or turn it off? For this video i don't really want any blood explosions but if i have to have them i will...

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCeYu View Post
    Hello Antii, i have one quick question. I downloaded your cfg and it worked great. But there is one major issue when i frag an enemy sometimes there are grey little boxes that come shooting out of the body instead of sparks. I'm guessing this is from a missing blood pack but i'm not really sure. How can i fix this or turn it off? For this video i don't really want any blood explosions but if i have to have them i will...

QUOTE=KittenIgnition;200266]cl_useq3gibs "0"

It's been mentioned dozens of times. It's been asked on this exact page, and answered on this exact page. Please learn to read. I suppose you're lucky I was in a relatively good mood, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten an answer from me :/[/QUOTE]
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    antii why do this ? Frame Rate and select "Change frame rate to (fps): and type in "125"
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread