+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: Best FFA Player?

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unnamedtony View Post
    Loadsa good stuff
    n1 tony Really nice post. Watching those vids has encouraged me to play a bit of FFA again.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Junior Member jdent is on a distinguished road
    The commentary on that video was hilarious.

Senior Member visje is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by unnamedtony View Post
    matches with me visje ipodjunk stesamo yakumo medixza and LOT of GREAT players i dont remember right now (im writing everything without any pause,lol,sorry for my english)

i miss those nights,i miss you guys
    Missing it too Tony! My gf is protecting me from this addiction called Quake i had for about a decade, so I am not allowed to play. Which is good :-)

I also want to add that I have had years of TDM, CTF expierence in both Q3 and Q4. Mainly because FFA had no scene. Duel i always found very boring, almost an entirely different game.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by visje View Post
    Missing it too Tony! My gf is protecting me from this addiction called Quake i had for about a decade, so I am not allowed to play. Which is good :-)

I also want to add that I have had years of TDM, CTF expierence in both Q3 and Q4. Mainly because FFA had no scene. Duel i always found very boring, almost an entirely different game.
    Nice to see you posting again.

I now have things I don't want to use much on the computer requiring a keyfile that's only on a USB drive that's well out of reach. This way I get a chance to have a long think about what I'm doing beforehand, rather than just double-clicking which is just too easy. (I think it makes evolutionary sense also because in real life when you want to do stuff you generally have to get up, so you have a chance to think about it beforehand and you are vastly more likely to calculate more clearly that way what you really want.) I prefer your method though.
    Aways ensure you are maintaining a high FPS rate in QL. Otherwise you can be at a big disadvantage. To find out your current fps rate, use the command: "set cg_drawfps "1"".

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by visje View Post
    Noooo,it`s not good. Come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Member unnamedtony is on a distinguished road
    visje is my bro
    come back mate

+ Reply to Thread