+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: xL. Excel CTF clan recruiting

  1. #1
    *VeiL
    Guest

    xL. Excel CTF clan recruiting

    We're a U.S. CTF clan. Looking for CTF players.

    If you want to join then please post here:

    Age:
    How long you've been playing:
    Favorite CTF map:
    If you have a subscription and if you do, what kind?
    Position:

  2. #2
    *zeba
    Guest
    Please join this clan if you want to have a newb clan leader, rant/chrome/ispade/firefox/prolly many more. clan hops like an excited spring bunny and will inevitably get a few people to join this clan only to disband it in less than a months time.

    for examples search for }{ hurricane clan.

  3. #3
    *VeiL
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zeba View Post
    Please join this clan if you want to have a newb clan leader, rant/chrome/ispade/firefox/prolly many more. clan hops like an excited spring bunny and will inevitably get a few people to join this clan only to disband it in less than a months time.

    for examples search for }{ hurricane clan.
    Yeah I don't know who you are but I deleted Hurricane to change the clan tag.. Plus my only account is this one and Firefox. That's about it. Chr0me is Rant with a name change. And you can't clan hop if you own the clan.. So please leave. If you don't want to join then you have no business here. Anyone in our clan can own you. So keep shut

  4. #4
    *zeba
    Guest
    Oh yes one more reason to join.... this kid loves to lie... a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rant View Post
    I deleted Hurricane to change the clan tag
    funny since you deleted it what like around a month ago but are just now getting around to "changing" the tag. Oh well if you say so, but everybody just know that you heard it here first, xL. (aka the fattie clan) will be disband in a couple a months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rant View Post
    Plus my only account is this one and Firefox. That's about it.
    Stop trying to save face with all your aliasing everybody knows who you are its been on multiple threads and the word has spread around. You can deny who you were till the day you ragequit quake but it still won't change the fact that you were and still are all those aliases. Changing your name won't make you magically good or make your tendencies to rage just go away.

    And its Lolable that you say you aren't a clan hopper..... seriously dude... come on you have been in and out of more clans than anyone else I have ever seen in such a short period of time. (probably because you alias so much its easy to be in multiple clans, but thats just a theory)

    p.s. If you don't even know me how can you make the statement that anyone in your "clan" can own me. I don't know anyone in your fattie clan but I can tell you that at the very least I know for a fact that you can't.

  5. #5
    *babayoosa
    Guest
    @Rant you act the exact same way as zeba what goes around comes around huh? http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ight=babayoosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rant View Post
    So please leave. If you don't want to join then you have no business here.
    funny how he says this yet all he does is troll my clan and many others threads.

  6. #6
    Senior Member kroox is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    110
    Rant is a funny one.

    I 1v1 CA'd him for fun (he always declines because he has the excuse, "you ask at the wrong times") and he won 10-9 when i was using plasma and grenades ONLY.... after this match, he has always spammed binds saying basically the opposite "I BEAT CERO WITH PLASMA AND NADES", "I BEAT CERO 10-4", and to back it up he would say, "Go check my matches!" ...cry more Rant, I basically doubled your score in a ctf with 200 ping - Rant = 300pts Me = 600pts.

    AND YES, If it makes you happier I will write what you will write next thread post. CERO = KROOX = ST1TCH... rofl.
    Last edited by kroox; 03-03-2011 at 05:32 PM.

  7. #7
    *VeiL
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cero View Post
    Rant is a funny one.

    I 1v1 CA'd him for fun (he always declines because he has the excuse, "you ask at the wrong times") and he won 10-9 when i was using plasma and grenades ONLY.... after this match, he has always spammed binds saying basically the opposite "I BEAT CERO WITH PLASMA AND NADES", "I BEAT CERO 10-4", and to back it up he would say, "Go check my matches!" ...cry more Rant, I basically doubled your score in a ctf with 200 ping - Rant = 300pts Me = 600pts.

    AND YES, If it makes you happier I will write what you will write next thread post. CERO = KROOX = ST1TCH... rofl.
    First, I beat you 10-9 a month ago. Than a little later it was 10-4, than 10-6. I beat you 3 times. Out of you who only beat me once 10-5. And yes, Check my match history. You were camping the tunnel on ts

    Also, I had about 500 points and you had about 650. And I joined later. How do I remember this? Cause you were making a big deal about it

    And yes, Cero is Kroox and ST1TCH, the guy making a frag movie.
    Last edited by VeiL; 03-08-2011 at 05:24 AM.

  8. #8
    *Blazer_
    Guest
    Good luck with the clan , this doesn't look like the friendliest thread.

  9. #9
    Member Ganja is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rant, lol everytime were in a ca and we change the teamsize so he can play , he leaves right when it changes lol,he lies, so many things this is the definition of TROLL,NOOB,etc. lol rant - noob

  10. #10
    Senior Member kroox is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rant View Post
    First, I beat you 10-9 a month ago. Than a little later it was 10-4, than 10-6. I beat you 3 times. Out of you who only beat me once 10-5. And yes, Check my match history. You were camping the tunnel on ts

    Also, I had about 500 points and you had about 650. And I joined later. How do I remember this? Cause you were making a big deal about it

    And yes, Cero is Kroox and ST1TCH, the guy making a frag movie.
    ROFL, WANNA KNOW WHY YOU BEAT ME?! CUZ I WAS USING PLASMA AND NADES ... zomg I thought i had everything in my message above.

    btw, I f'ing told you to stop camping like a lil pus, and gtfo of the tunnel. I had plasma and nades... yet you were too scared. get good. Eat some rice azn.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts