+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Complete WolfcamQL config

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    nice work

Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    could someone move this to getting started please?
    done.

edit: have you seen jones's wolfcam pack? the blue plasma is especially lovely.

*Roschach
    Needs screenshots imo. Otherwise good job.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    nice work

done.

edit: have you seen jones's wolfcam pack? the blue plasma is especially lovely.
    yeah, i use a lot of the stuff from that pack, the blue plasma not included. his pack is a combination of chili quake 3, runningman mods, auri's work, and his own personal stuff. its a pretty impressive pak.

thanks for the move btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Roschach View Post
    Needs screenshots imo. Otherwise good job.
    ive got dozens of screenshots, but the emphasis of this config is on the cvar info, not the game settings (though they are top notch).

Senior Member range is on a distinguished road
    Callvote sticky YES

And the regular Wolfcam thread...Or just throw your epic config into the Wolfcam thread and sticky !

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by range View Post
    Callvote sticky YES

And the regular Wolfcam thread...Or just throw your epic config into the Wolfcam thread and sticky !
    ill be adding a link to it if i have enough characters left, which i prolly dont. original wolfcam thread definitely needs a sticky though

Senior Member Susta1nz is on a distinguished road
    Hey dude! Thanks SO much for this config <3 But there is a slight problem with it, I didn't read the earlier posts (so I don't know if they mention my problem) When killing someone with a rocket I think it's meant to be the blood etc and gibs in Q3 but instead it turns out like this:

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/32191042.png/

*Domino
    Quote Originally Posted by Susta1nz View Post
    Hey dude! Thanks SO much for this config <3 But there is a slight problem with it, I didn't read the earlier posts (so I don't know if they mention my problem) When killing someone with a rocket I think it's meant to be the blood etc and gibs in Q3 but instead it turns out like this:

Go into the q3mme.fx script and delete the whole gib section in it. then find cg_useq3gibs and set it to 0.

Had to do that the other day.

Senior Member M0NG3R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Susta1nz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBabee View Post
    Go into the q3mme.fx script and delete the whole gib section in it. then find cg_useq3gibs and set it to 0.

Had to do that the other day.
    yeah this is all i found to fix it atm. either delete the section from q3mme.fx, or just dont use q3mme.fx (cg_fxfile ""). then set cl_useq3gibs to 0 (not cg_useq3gibs ), and it should work fine.

EDIT: ok, so i just looked into it a bit more, and if you dont want to use any mme fx scripts, then set cg_fxfile "", com_blood "0", cl_useq3gibs "0". This will fix everything.
    Last edited by M0NG3R; 02-22-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Senior Member Susta1nz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks so much Boxxy and MONG3R Helped me alot <3

EDIT: Would any of you guys wanna help me with Wolfcam etc and making videos?

+ Reply to Thread