COMPLETE WOLFCAMQL CONFIG
Well, after months of work and not-work and waiting and procrastinating and ignoring, it's done!
This is a heavily modified config for WolfcamQL that has maximum graphics settings, as well as detailed info for every cvar.
It's a work-in-progress, and will never be completed, because brugal will continue to update wolfcam and pump out new cvars. I'll also be adding info for all the unknown cvars, and reorganizing it a lot.
Even though it's incomplete, this is something that anyone who uses WolfcamQL should read.
I built this up from a default config, with no personal touches or modifications. This means that there are no redundant cvars, save those that are unused inside the code.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS OR POINT OUT MISTAKES!
I will be reorganizing this config, and adding the "important" cvars to the top, and cleaning it up in general. So if anyone has any suggestions as to what i should put at the top, or how i should organize it, or what should go where, please tell me. I'm no good at this stuff.
Special thanks to:
- brugal for quite a bit of insight into wolfcam-specific cvars, and for pointing out mistakes, and for making wolfcam of course.
- TheMuffinMan86: his console guide was responsible for roughly 80% of all cvar info in here, and this config is responsible for a few fixes inside his guide.
- BoxxyBabee: for putting together v0.1, and for assistance all through the creation process.
- mccormic: for general cvar help and hanging out, keeping me sane as i configged for hours straight.
- BloodRave: for the same.
- PoLLeNSKi: for the same.
- Cyberstorm: for the same.
- Salamatiqus: for the same.
- Everyone in #wolfcamQL: just had to throw it out there. If you aren't there already, come hang out.
(Click for full size)
(Taken with cg_fov 100)
0.8 -> 0.9
Added 8.5 cvars:
- Changed g_log (games.txt -> games.log)
- Changed cg_deathStyle (4 -> 1)
- Removed mme_workMegs
Fixed the descriptions for:
r_debugSurfaceUpdate (This was the first real mistake in this config)
r_measureOverdraw (Finally found a description for it)
cg_wideScreen (Added info on the 3rd value from 8.5)
cg_drawFPS (Added info on the 2nd and 3rd values from 8.5)
mme_blurFrames (no more limit of 32)
mme_blurOverlap (no more limit of 32)
I'm working on a proper spreadsheet-style cvarlist, and will probably be removing all the cvar info from the config, along with a LOT of unnecessary clutter (cvars that aren't at all necessary, examples of which include fs_debug, cm_noCurves, bot_minplayers). I will be adding a link to it in both this thread and my wolfcam thread. So keep a lookout for that, I guess.
I really do hope I finish this project, out of the dozens that I've started. No promises, though, so I suggest anyone who cares don't hold their breath. If I suggested that you do hold your breath, though (so long as you care), I doubt many people would suffocate. Because not many people care.