+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Awards earned but not appearing on profile [merged thread]

Junior Member ebracus is on a distinguished road
    250 hours play
    25 FFA wins
    6 hours play in 1 day

Junior Member ebracus is on a distinguished road
    I reported it via the support option but they haven't done anything about it yet .Any idea how long it takes to get support ? suppose now ive paid for a year its not much of a priority i guess .

Junior Member Davie is on a distinguished road
    My awards were updated not long after posting in this thread. Just wait until Ordus revisits this thread or reads his emails and yours should be updated too.

Hopefully the team are looking into why the awards aren't unlocking in the first place.

Member KOMAP is an unknown quantity at this point
    No award for 500 wins | "Dynasty", "Daily Dose" awards are also missing. Maybe some others...
    Last edited by KOMAP; 10-18-2010 at 04:43 PM.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Some of these took ages to come through to me. Took over a week for Pack Hunter to arrive and Ace was probably longer. In game awards (mostly the Mad Skillz ones) seem to get awarded immediately while the career based ones tend not to. Presumably the former are monitored by triggers while the latter have some kind of bot that trawls the database every now and again. Or something
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Dowser is on a distinguished road Dowser's Avatar
    Just merged a bunch of these old threads. I'm sure Ordus will give this thread some attention again soon, but those of you who reported a missing award several weeks ago and who haven't gotten any response hereabout may want to comment again; be sure to be specific about which awards you think you should have.

If you want to report an award being awarded early or erroneously, please use this thread: http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...-merged-thread
    Forum Rules || Forum Search || Forum Settings (your control panel) || Technical Support (sticky!) || How to Report a Bug
    “Read more, type less; whine less, play more.”
    Happy fragging!

*aimqeek
    Still waiting on:

75 CA wins Last Man award
    100 won matches Prime Time award

IDK if there are more awards, but I can atleast check these.

I haven't received my Dangerous award. 2500 frags needed, I've got 2737. I'm no math wizard, but I'm sure I qualify for the award

Administrator Ordus is on a distinguished road Ordus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Davie View Post
    Hopefully the team are looking into why the awards aren't unlocking in the first place.
    Yes, we sure are.

And to all people that have posted here so far; you will receive their awards in the coming days if you really earned them.

Junior Member Leedow is on a distinguished road
    I am waiting on:
    Merciless Award (100,000 frags) Currently at 100,277, and have been above 100k for about two days.
    World-Class (1000 hours of time played) Currently at 1.4 months, (should perhaps be hours?), which should translate to 1,4*30*24 = 1008. Perhaps you calculate it differently, and perhaps 1,4 is a ceiling-rounded number of for example 1,36 months?

My profile: http://www.quakelive.com/#profile/summary/Leedow

+ Reply to Thread