+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Awards earned but not appearing on profile [merged thread]

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllister View Post
    I have not recieved my Daily Dose award, but i have earned it. Proof: http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/matches/McAllister
    I've verified that you should have earned the award and have granted you Daily Dose. It is now on your profile. We will look into the issue that caused the award not to be issued.

Junior Member McAllister is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    I've verified that you should have earned the award and have granted you Daily Dose. It is now on your profile. We will look into the issue that caused the award not to be issued.
    Thank you very much!

Junior Member tomy87 is on a distinguished road
    Hi.

I have a problem with awards not showing.
    The first award is Kamikaze kill. I killed at least 10 players with Kamikaze item and still haven't got the award. Is there some special way how to kill the enemy with it?
    The second is the Veteran award. I won in every arena on standard Subscription Level.
    And the third is Daily Dose. I played more than a 10min per day for 28 days.

So if you could please check and let me know if I earned all this awards or I'm missing something?

Thanks

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy87 View Post
    Hi.

I have a problem with awards not showing.
    The first award is Kamikaze kill. I killed at least 10 players with Kamikaze item and still haven't got the award. Is there some special way how to kill the enemy with it?
    The second is the Veteran award. I won in every arena on standard Subscription Level.
    And the third is Daily Dose. I played more than a 10min per day for 28 days.

So if you could please check and let me know if I earned all this awards or I'm missing something?

Thanks
    Hi tomy87,

I have verified that you should have earned Veteran and Daily Dose and have granted you the awards. For the Kamikaze kill, you do not need to kill the players in any special way, other than it occurring during a ranked match. Do you have a demo of the kill? If so I would suggest sending the demo in to support and requesting the award be granted, or let me know here and we can dig through the stats database to try to confirm the kill.

Junior Member tomy87 is on a distinguished road
    Hi tomy87,

I have verified that you should have earned Veteran and Daily Dose and have granted you the awards. For the Kamikaze kill, you do not need to kill the players in any special way, other than it occurring during a ranked match. Do you have a demo of the kill? If so I would suggest sending the demo in to support and requesting the award be granted, or let me know here and we can dig through the stats database to try to confirm the kill.
    Thanks for granted awards. Unfortunately I don't have a demo for Kamikaze Kill cuz this happened a few weeks ago and I don't know the exact date. Don't bother digging, I'll just frag some more players with Kamikaze and hope I'll get the award.

Thanks again. Cheers

Member cladinshadows is on a distinguished road
    SyncError, could you please award me Daily Dose? When I created this account (and yeah, its like third account i'm on) I was playing everyday and when I had whole month played for at least 10 mins a day I didn't get the award. Im sure it will be easy to find in beginning of my match history, if you can see it, because I'm standard and I can't see it, idk if you can etc.
    Thanks in advance.

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    The kamikaze issue is one of poor wording on the award.

The award is only granted if the first kill that you achieve in a ranked match is a kill using the kamikaze item. In other words, you have zero kills in a match, you get the kamikaze item, you use the item, now you have 1 or more kills, then you recieve the award.

The tooltip text doesn't make this clear as it sounds like the award is for the first time you use the kamikaze item to recieve a kill you should get the award.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMike View Post
    The kamikaze issue is one of poor wording on the award.

The award is only granted if the first kill that you achieve in a ranked match is a kill using the kamikaze item. In other words, you have zero kills in a match, you get the kamikaze item, you use the item, now you have 1 or more kills, then you recieve the award.

The tooltip text doesn't make this clear as it sounds like the award is for the first time you use the kamikaze item to recieve a kill you should get the award.
    *** Was That
    Record your first frag with the Kamikaze Item.

This award is supposed to be granted first time you use the Kamikaze and earn a kill. It should have nothing to do with your current score, or how many frags have been earned in the match.

Quote Originally Posted by cladinshadows View Post
    SyncError, could you please award me Daily Dose? When I created this account (and yeah, its like third account i'm on) I was playing everyday and when I had whole month played for at least 10 mins a day I didn't get the award. Im sure it will be easy to find in beginning of my match history, if you can see it, because I'm standard and I can't see it, idk if you can etc.
    Thanks in advance.
    Confirmed and granted.

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    *** Was That
    Record your first frag with the Kamikaze Item.

This award is supposed to be granted first time you use the Kamikaze and earn a kill. It should have nothing to do with your current score, or how many frags have been earned in the match.
    If this is the case than the award is badly broken. I have dozens and dozens of kills with the kamikaze item and no award.

+ Reply to Thread