+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Awards earned but not appearing on profile [merged thread]

Junior Member r3v0lt is on a distinguished road

Playing time/Award bug

I played 6 hours Monday and never did receive my sick day award and now it's showing that I never played Monday. Can this be looked at?

Junior Member ebracus is on a distinguished road
    I am waiting on 3 awards to be updated ,they should have gone through 12 hours ago but have not

*IceCold161
    same here. the 6 hours played, and i think also 100 hours of gametime. since i got more than "5 days" on my total gametime.

*Ezyoda
    The award system doesn't work well, but in the end the awards will be appointed. Same goes for the games you played on Monday. Regularly it takes a day for them to show up again (mostly this happens to the last day in the week schedule), but the information is still on QL.

*aimqeek
    Same problem here...got atleast 3 awards "waiting"...been 4 days since I should I have got 'em

Senior Member MIZDUZAS is on a distinguished road
    jesus i win 79 tdm matches but i dont get pack hunter award yet

Senior Member MIZDUZAS is on a distinguished road
    and one more problem.last week I playing ctf I want to get up their rank,and for exemple I'm getting 5 flags,assist our exellent medals in game and then I am going to check how much I got a medal on leaderboard.but they are not there. Third day in row these numbers, does not change ***!,whether someone understands what I mean? i never win sidekick,color guard awards .this is bug right?

Member Eureka_OnE is on a distinguished road
    it takes a short time huu? 8 day's is more then enough i think. thats how long i been waiting on these

- prime time
    - Impressive
    - Guardian
    - Dangerous
    - Historical
    - Sick Day
    - Fraggin' Great

*nox__
    Just send an email to support and they will get it sorted for you.

Nice stats btw

Member Eureka_OnE is on a distinguished road
    @is3ns3: lololo halamahula !!! ^^ thats exactly what i did 4 freakin days ago. but no response untill now (exept but an auto we have received this e-mail blabla message)

im just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiil bit disappointed i mean QL is super mega ultra great and so on and i really love it, thats a fact! but its also a fact that there are really a looooot of tiny & funny bugs up in here that somehow no one in the QL team seems to really care about -

wrong and confusing log off screens for more then a month now,
    missing players in clan rooster / clan rooster displayed incorrectly
    crashes while trying to invite players into clan
    clan tags getting lost
    profile names getting lost
    awards not showing up
    awards showing up to early
    entire profile / stats frozen !!!!!!!!! <---- !!!!!!!! lol overkill !!!!!!!

just to mention a few.. and yeah of course this is all just baby poo and nuthing special and all this really wouldnt bug me at all if i just knew that this will get fixed soon / that my awards will show up - BUT i dont / its simply not a certain thing since for example the profile of one of my friends here on QL (sendhu) is frozen for more then 2 months now and nobody in the QL Team does a freakin thing about it.

rrrrrrg !!

man i will cry and produce poo like a baby if the same thing happends to me concerning my awards XD

-----
    ps: thank uuuu im truly doing my best - could have been also better but got pwnd to often in the last days because of the high tier. guess i won't accomplish a rapha like 3000 to 300 and 356278658236587 to 78 or whatever he has @ the moment but itll still be good if i keep it up

+ Reply to Thread