+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Awards earned but not appearing on profile [merged thread]

Junior Member pred is on a distinguished road

Awards earned but not appearing on profile [merged thread]

So, it seems we have no one award thread after the forum database purge, so I figured I'd make one.

I'm missing the Clutch and Shut Out award.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pred View Post
    So, it seems we have no one award thread after the forum database purge, so I figured I'd make one.

I'm missing the Clutch and Shut Out award.
    I have a feeling that this is going to be mentioned, but do you have proof that you got them? (like the match)

Junior Member pred is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I have a feeling that this is going to be mentioned, but do you have proof that you got them? (like the match)
    Not after the last thread was deleted.

*thegrayman
    http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/955...a095502019.jpg

Gifted award is present but player won only 872 matches, not 1000.
    Is that a bug?

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    Maybe Insta-matches are counted into overall score?
    bind END "quit'

*thegrayman
    So there can be some hidden counters? But I've heard instagib matches became ranked some time ago. It would be logical to reveal these stats after that and update the main wins counter...

Junior Member KraqShot is on a distinguished road

Pioneer Award

This experience award's requirement is listed as "Record at least 1 flag capture in every Capture the Flag arena." As I see profiles that have this awarded recently without being premium or pro subscribers, I assume it can still be obtained by recording a flag capture on just the non-premium capture the flag maps.

I've reviewed my past recorded CTF matches in my online profile and I have multiple flag captures across many complete matches in these maps within the past two weeks, yet the award has yet to show up in my profile:
    • Base Siege
    • Beyond Reality
    • Bloodlust
    • Courtyard
    • Cobalt Station
    • Dueling Keeps
    • Fallout Bunker
    • Inner Sanctums
    • Ironworks
    • Rebound
    • Scornforge
    • Siberia
    • Space CTF
    • Stronghold
    • Troubled Waters
    • Vortex Portal

These are all the available non-premiums that I see as available options on the ranked CTF servers. Have I missed a map or do the premium CTF maps now count towards the award or is this another glitch to verify?

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    That's interesting. That's the full list alright. I got mine it before Fallout Bunker was released...

It's not clear that some of these stats are being recorded any more - the Leaderboard - Wins page is very out of date so one could speculate that a lot of match details aren't being logged.

It would be good to get a response from Mods/Devs about what's going on with the database. Will I ever get World Tour ?
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Junior Member KraqShot is on a distinguished road
    With the latest update, it appears that more CTF servers are cycling through the maps vs. defaulting to the same one or two. I've verified that the Pioneer experience badge does not award properly. In the past few days I've personally recorded one or more flag caps, assists and defends on all of the regular CTF maps in standard non-insta games, playing full 100% match time, no team switches, disconnects or reconnects during the games and being on the winning team for at least one instance of each map with a cap. In the week prior, this also included the premium CTF maps. I came in first place in score on several, though not all. No match was a setup, all went as normal with the games consisting of 5v5 to 8v8 players. Going through some other player profiles, the last I can see that this was awarded was possibly 3-4 months ago.

There are other threads about new achievements for things including freeze tag, new maps, etc. I realize that the recorded profile awards and leaderboards are a relatively low priority but as with any good development lifecycle, a circumspect review should be given to ensure that even the lesser things are not broken and left unattended as they do add to the experience.

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    it seems to be that premium arenas are counted for gathering such awards too. I have earned my in beta stage and I have capped through all existed at that moment maps (But there wasn't StoneKeep, Industrial Accident, Japanese Castes and Stonekeep, they were introduced in August 2010).
    bind END "quit'

+ Reply to Thread