+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Known Issue: Premium / Pro Subscription Purchase Error (GeoIP Missing)

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ign1te View Post
    hey,

when i click on go pro or go premium window at go pro! page, everytime a message came up: "An Error Has Occurred".
    what should be the prob??
    Try clearing your browser cache, see if that fixes it.

*sml411
    I don't believe that is possible. I'm sure id checked this thoroughly and set it up so there is no way this could happen. It is after all how id takes in revenue so find it hard to believe. I'm sure somebody has been feverishly trying to contact you, go check your email.

Junior Member stub is on a distinguished road

Unable to upgrade to premium/pro

Hey, whenever I press the go pro/premium button (after reading the benefits) I run into this error message:
    An Error Has Occurred

An error has occurred while handling your request. Please try again in a few moments, or if you continue to have this problem let us know on the forums or contact us over email.

- Return home
    - Go back to the previous page
    This is before filling in any info. I've had this for about a week now in several browsers (Firefox, Chrome, QLprism) with or without ad-block.

Anyone able to offer assistance? I tried emailing support but got a fairly useless (automated) reply.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stub View Post
    Hey, whenever I press the go pro/premium button (after reading the benefits) I run into this error message:

This is before filling in any info. I've had this for about a week now in several browsers (Firefox, Chrome, QLprism) with or without ad-block.

Anyone able to offer assistance? I tried emailing support but got a fairly useless (automated) reply.
    Can you post what was in the automated message about what was suggested to fix this so people don't repeat what was already said?

(My suggestion would be to clear the browser cache though and then try again)

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with submitting your payment.

If this happens and you know you entered all the information correctly and think that it should work, please wait for 24h and try again to give the system time to clean out old requests.

Additionally, please try using these guidelines when entering your information:

Be aware that our billing system is unable to accept gift cards or any other pre-paid card.
    Ensure that you are not behind a proxy. Proxy's can make it impossible to tell which country you are in and that information is required for the billing process.
    If you have extensions like NoScript, Greasemonkey or adblockers installed, turn them off before attempting to go through the payment process.
    Ensure you are using a current, non-beta version of Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
    Make sure to not invert last name, first name and that the name is entered exactly as it appears on the card.
    Do not use non-standard characters like (+.-*/")
    When entering the phone number do not use the plus sign "+", but rather replace it with "00" (+4154 --> 004154)
    Enter the city name in English (Genève --> Geneva).

We hope to see you on the premium servers soon!

The QUAKE LIVE Billing Support Team
    Sasparillo
    Clearing browser cache didn't help.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stub View Post
    Clearing browser cache didn't help.
    Tried internet explorer?

I wish it would just give more specific information than just "an error has occurred". Difficult to troubleshoot that :-(

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    I had same problem last year. I tried using different browser - fail. Using different PC - fail. Then I created a new account and tried there - it worked.

On my main account if failed all the time so I concluded that it was a problem related to account itself. Sadly, not much you can do about it. Support couldn't give me any answers, but the problem was fixed after the next game update.

Tried using IE -- didn't help.
    Tried making a 2nd account -- same problem on that one.

Seems I'm fked then

Using a normal credit or debit card? Name is exactly as it appears on the card?

It occurs before being able to input any information.

+ Reply to Thread