+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Known Issue: Premium / Pro Subscription Purchase Error (GeoIP Missing)

Junior Member norfinLT is on a distinguished road

I can't buy pro acout

Hello!When i try to buy a pro acount i have this message

An Error Has Occurred
    An error has occurred while handling your request. Please try again in a few moments, or if you continue to have this problem let us know on the forums or contact us over email.
    - Return home
    - Go back to the previous page

Senior Member over2u is on a distinguished road
    i'd advise that you try via email rather on the forums, try clear cookies and cache thou 1st.. then log back in may help

*EaGGiLe

Cant buy premium

An Error Has Occurred

An error has occurred while handling your request. Please try again in a few moments, or if you continue to have this problem let us know on the forums or contact us over email.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    did you fill in everything correctly?make sure that you spell everything as it should...if not then email ordus @ support@quakelive.com and he will solve you that in few mins after he receive mail or try to ask sync on irc@ #quakelive....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

*EaGGiLe
    I didnt fill anything in, i just on go on i want to buy premium page and it shows that stuff.

Same thing on chrome, firefox, ie8

Well, i dont think i will pay for the game, because i cant pay for it physically via your interface, i think that shows the level of code programmers and id software.

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EaGGiLe View Post
    I didnt fill anything in, i just on go on i want to buy premium page and it shows that stuff.

Same thing on chrome, firefox, ie8

Well, i dont think i will pay for the game, because i cant pay for it physically via your interface, i think that shows the level of code programmers and id software.
    Wow, immediately it's qlive's fault?

This entire things sounds like user error on some level.. I never had an issue with my subscriptions nor do I know anyone who subscribes who has ever had this problem. These facts point to the problem being somewhere on the user side of things and not ID/Qlive. File this next to the topic where the user refreshed several times while QLive was processing his subscription and got triple-charged for pro lol.

**edit

I'm having absolutely no issues getting to the form for premium or pro using IE 8.0. I cannot speak for Chrome or FF though...
    Last edited by infntnub; 05-09-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.instalounge.co.nr/

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    I've abused my moderator powers to check that the OP's IP address isn't recognized by GeoIP.

So it's kind of a user problem (either he's using a proxy or his ISP is slacking), but QL should display an informative error message instead of just a generic "error has occured" page. It could also propose billing as if he's in eurozone - then he'd come complaining he has to pay in euro, but he'd still at least be able to pay at all.

OP:
    - if you're using a proxy, disable it
    - if you're not, try using one
    - if you're on dynamic IP, just restart your router and check if that helps.

*EaGGiLe
    Mkay, gonna try that, thanks lam.

Junior Member ign1te is on a distinguished road

GO Pro issue

hey,

when i click on go pro or go premium window at go pro! page, everytime a message came up: "An Error Has Occurred".
    what should be the prob??

+ Reply to Thread