+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issue: Premium / Pro Subscription Purchase Error (GeoIP Missing)

Hybrid View

Junior Member Vihar is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Known Issue: Premium / Pro Subscription Purchase Error (GeoIP Missing)

Hi All,

I wonder if these has been asked before (don't lol if some of them seems to be trivial/obvious):

- how many servers a pro member can start at a time?
    - will these servers continue runnin even if the creator logs off QL?
    - the invitation of 3 standard player applies per subscription or per server?
    - what are the options of starting a server?
    - any open issues of going pro?

Some other questions may appear here
    Thanks for answering!

Senior Member KETNAR will become famous soon enough KETNAR's Avatar
    1. 1
    2. only for a short time,this isn't a dedi-system like q3.
    3. per server, you d this as you start it.
    4. game type, map, insta y/n, number of players, who can see/join the server, type of votes, teamlocking, password.
    5. define 'issue', the game is a work in progress and always has some issue or another.
    6. Also, you can start a clan and manage it.
    7. stats are tracked longer, or siomething
    8. special awards you can only get if you pay money, oooh, ahh..

protip: don't buy until they make up their mind about what they are gonna do about the teir lock they are testing. its basicly killed the game on various fronts in the US save for key times of the day. barely anybody is playing premium maps/servers, if any at all.
    Last edited by KETNAR; 02-14-2011 at 01:21 AM.

Senior Member tucker is on a distinguished road tucker's Avatar
    - how many servers a pro member can start at a time? One

- will these servers continue runnin even if the creator logs off QL? Yes but no new players may join them if you are not present in the server

- the invitation of 3 standard player applies per subscription or per server? Per subscription i believe. Not sure on this one

- what are the options of starting a server? You can choose the location, map rotation (can still vote other maps), gametype (cannot be changed). You may limit to who can see your server in the server list (Everyone, friends only, or invites only). You can limit the teamsize but you can vote to change it later, you can limit how many people may join your server total. You can change the timelimit/fraglimit/scorelimit of the server, you can turn damage through floors on or off, you can enable callvote during a match or disable it altogether, you can set how many timeouts each team/player has and the duration of said timeouts. You can turn on instagib mode or ramp jumping physics and you can set the quad damage factor (2x, 3x, 4x, 8x) or even turn off powerups altogether. You can set the amount of gravity on the server and you can turn on/off instant weapon switch.

- any open issues of going pro? No complaints from me other than silly routing issues, but thats out of id's hands and totally unrelated to a pro subscription

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vihar View Post

- how many servers a pro member can start at a time?
    - will these servers continue runnin even if the creator logs off QL?
    - the invitation of 3 standard player applies per subscription or per server?
    - what are the options of starting a server?
    - any open issues of going pro?
    1.You can run only 1 server!
    2.Server will stay active as long there is players on it,if you log out form ql then nobody cant join on server because you are owner and if there is no players on it it will stay active for 15 min if you didn't stop it...
    3.It goes per subs,so you can invite 2 players on 1 server go on another server and invite other player....you probably know that every pro can invite 3 standard players on same server so 3 pro=9 player+3=12 ;D
    4.Pretty decent if you ask me list is lil longer....
    5.Not at all.....hf
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Thank you all!

By "issues" I meant having "No Games Available / Check Your Customize Settings" issue, which I've been having quite a long time. I do not know if this has been fixed but I'm on a brand new Win7, FF + Prism, and still have to go to customize > reset every time I log in... Quite annoying...

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    still have to go to customize > reset every time I log in... Quite annoying...
    Did someone tell you to use autoexec and you listened? That's what happens if you do - settings stop saving (and that includes web settings). Remember children, autoexec is bad.

*deadaim_
    Hi All,

I wonder if these has been asked before (don't lol if some of them seems to be trivial/obvious):

-- any open issues of going pro?

Some other questions may appear here
    Thanks for answering!

as a long time supporter (since the day it was announced) of the premium/pro upgrade.. i have recently changed my stance.

my suggestion is that you dont upgrade.. this game is still being treated as a beta and you have no idea if you will be playing the same game you paid for come next week.

so dont subscribe.. just play free. 95% of people do anyhow.

i would not mind paying for a finished product, or one that wasnt going to change every time random newbs whined.. but thats not the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by Diplodok View Post
    Did someone tell you to use autoexec and you listened? That's what happens if you do - settings stop saving (and that includes web settings). Remember children, autoexec is bad.
    Ok. I reset all ingame settings, deleted all cfgs, started a match, exited, and next time I had to reset customization again.
    I found out that when I log out instead of just closing the browser it works fine. However, I wanted to get rid of entering credentials every time.

Ok. I reset all ingame settings, deleted all cfgs, started a match, exited, and next time I had to reset customization again.
    I found out that when I log out instead of just closing the browser it works fine. However, I wanted to get rid of entering credentials every time.
    FIXED.
    I recreated the Prism 'application' and now it works fine.
    -------

Thank you for all your help and answers. Finally I subscribed to Pro and have already enjoyed several self-created matches.

However I am quite disappointed that in my region (Middle-Europe) how small number of players play premium content. I must agree that at least some of the premium maps (those which were free in the past eg. Skyward or Aerowalk, not necessarily those created especially for QL) should be opened to public.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    to me happens sometimes but not always
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

+ Reply to Thread