+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Duel Partner

Senior Member tCrown is on a distinguished road

Duel Partner

So i wanna learn the game some more and looking for someone who can help me get good at dueling and give me advice on what i shoulda did and what i did right and stuff. Here is my info.

Location - BC Canada
    Age - 26
    Voice Communication - TS3 - chi.eoreality.net port 9989

Looking for someone who does not mind training a noob like me. I am availible at like 7pm EST to 3am EST any day, but my random days off i can play whenever, but i workout at the gym 3 days a week so some days might be shorter.
    Last edited by tCrown; 02-12-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Junior Member mo0trix is on a distinguished road
    I'm an average dueller - What I would say to you though (is if you haven't done this first) - Watch a lot of demos from the pro players.. fatal1ty, polosatiy, cooller etc... it's amazing how much just observing players like that can impact your own game.

Thanks i'll go find some.

Junior Member Adventuro is on a distinguished road
    Hey Tcrown, im a newish dueler too, my only real experience is watching pro streams and playing against nightmare bots as there's rarely a duel going on in my skill tier.
    So if you wanna play a couple games and size eachother up to see if we can practice against each other feel free to add me, and we can trade skype/vent/mumble info.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventuro View Post
    Hey Tcrown, im a newish dueler too, my only real experience is watching pro streams and playing against nightmare bots as there's rarely a duel going on in my skill tier.
    So if you wanna play a couple games and size eachother up to see if we can practice against each other feel free to add me, and we can trade skype/vent/mumble info.
    Will do. I got TS3 info in the OP. I play with a clan for cod4 (just promod scrims only) and the odd time css but i have a Quake Live channel with sub channels for duel, ca, ffa, etc.

If you got xfire add pinkeye420 to your friends list, that is me.
    Last edited by tCrown; 02-14-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Junior Member Adventuro is on a distinguished road
    Alright tossed you an add on xfire.

Bump. Anyone wanna help me out in duels?

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    Add me on Quake Live. We can play a few. I won't be able to give great advice about actual mistakes in game, but I can give advice about how to practice and who to play. I have a sizeable list of duel players I play against from the very skilled to the very new so if we don't match up well I should be able to recommend other players to keep an eye out for.

Added, thanks.

edit- BTW i think this thread should be moved to "friend invites" part of the forum. The thread was created before that place was around.
    Last edited by tCrown; 12-13-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Member BRRRAAAAIIINNie is on a distinguished road
    Hey I'm living in Canada too. I live in Monreal.

I'll add you!

+ Reply to Thread