+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Quake Live Photography

  1. #11
    Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    211
    You don't even what?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kepler-22b
    Posts
    8,383
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    You don't even what?
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/what-is-this-i-dont-even

  3. #13
    Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    211
    Yeah I'm well aware of internet memes thanks. I still don't know what that person was expecting when they opened the thread, and no amount of barrel rolling, laser charging or meat spinning will make me any the wiser.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Dr_Mr_Ed will become famous soon enough Dr_Mr_Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    Yeah I'm well aware of internet memes thanks. I still don't know what that person was expecting when they opened the thread, and no amount of barrel rolling, laser charging or meat spinning will make me any the wiser.
    Welcome to the interwebs.

    Also note that the original 2 posters - Fudge and KI - have not been seen around these parts in a long, long, time. There's probably a reason for that.

  5. #15
    Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    211
    I'm sure there is! What reason though, I have no idea, or see how it's relevant. Can everyone stop being so damn cryptic please and just say what's on their mind? Jeeze.

  6. #16
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    Yeah I'm well aware of internet memes thanks. I still don't know what that person was expecting when they opened the thread, and no amount of barrel rolling, laser charging or meat spinning will make me any the wiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    I'm sure there is! What reason though, I have no idea, or see how it's relevant. Can everyone stop being so damn cryptic please and just say what's on their mind? Jeeze.
    Cool story, bro.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kepler-22b
    Posts
    8,383
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    ..and just say what's on their mind? Jeeze.
    Open strings in which their endpoint is fixed to move only on a d-brane have Dirichlet boundary conditions.

  8. #18
    Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Cool story, bro.
    Is this where I ask in a total of 4 letters and a question mark, if the words I have typed have somehow angered you and caused all logic and reason to fly out of your head before they boil to death? They're more statements than stories anyway.

    Open strings in which their endpoint is fixed to move only on a d-brane have Dirichlet boundary conditions.
    Something I've always wondered. Is that actually you in your avatar?

  9. #19
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlin View Post
    Is this where I ask in a total of 4 letters and a question mark, if the words I have typed have somehow angered you and caused all logic and reason to fly out of your head before they boil to death? They're more statements than stories anyway.
    Indeed. 10chars

  10. #20
    Senior Member pwnstar is on a distinguished road pwnstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Between a rock and a hard place.
    Posts
    151
    Oh jeez I'll spell it out for him before he has a meltdown.

    It was a small throw-away joke based on the misreading of the thread title.
    That's it, nothing more :-/

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts