+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do I get Timers on Hud ??

*MGee
    answer is kinda obvious....
    because advanced CTF games are mostly too hectic for me to keep that number in the back of my mind for 2 minutes, there is just simply too much happened after 2 minutes and you have done too much thinking to remember that number, with all the things that you have to keep in consideration to every single disicion you make

on the other hand its the most important thing from the whole game and kinda controls it

i just started to play this recently so i still need to learn to controle the item-timing =)
    this script is just to help out noobs like me to give a temporary replacement till they are able to time correctly just by using the level-timer only
    the second reason to use this script is to accelerate the learning process of timing items, it really is

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    well i can keep tracking in ctf on mh,quads and ra even yas but on duels im lost,timing comes with playing and i have weird timing system which i cant explain but if you play t4 ctf every one should know which item is his and what to cover or to do so you track your items and and cover for quad carrier,fc etc....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Junior Member esor is on a distinguished road
    I can have another computer next to me as spectator, and see timings in the second monitor, thereby cheat around this. Best is to enable it for even the players.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esor View Post
    I can have another computer next to me as spectator, and see timings in the second monitor, thereby cheat around this. Best is to enable it for even the players.
    It only works on competition servers mr. zombie.

Usually only casters and admins are allowed to spec on these so the risk of 2nd monitor spec cheating is minimal. Also streams are delayed.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esor View Post
    Changing a major part of Quake just because cheaters can cheat? No, thanks. Cheaters want to ruin the game for the others, don't let them get that big win.

+ Reply to Thread